LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Not only was this animated beautifully animated, it also has a lot of philosophy behind it. Having- no needing, someone telling you that you're unique, because everyone else is, and you're just like everyone, is so hypocritical. I love this so much.

Swelter Swelter

I am at a loss for words. This is beyond amazing.

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

pretty awesome.

I can't wait to see what wonders you dish out next

Evolvo Evolvo

In all true honesty, I wanted to like this game. I really did. It's got a good concept that draws from the basic premise of Pokemon. But here's the thing, after giving it a try three separate times in about a week, I still didn't like it that much. When you first start off, the little fish is moving at an uncontrollable speed, and cuts through the water like some kind of really fast thing. Now, I'm no bio major, but I'm pretty sure that a little fish couldn't paddle THAT fast with it's little flippers. And on the same note, shouldn't evolving be a good thing that improves you? After I improved my agility, I was slower? Why not just make it so that you're already slow from the start and you get faster with better control over time? Please make a sequel to this, so that you can show us what you're really capable of.

poxpower responds:

I am making a sequel : p
It's almost done now. PM me if you want to beta test it.

Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

Yet another hilariously awesome game by you! i only have 1 complaint....There's two pastry hoop x10 acheivements. One of them is supposed to be pastry hoop x15, because that's how you get the second x10 one. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but it had to be done. :) Anyway, great job, can't wait for another :D

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Creeepy. Is it just me, or when you get to the last orange, you start seeing the faces of your dead opponents in the wall? it might just be a glitch, because in one play i did, the third guy turned into the fourth guy.

Birdy Birdy

2 words.

SW. AG.

My ravens My ravens

These birds are pretty epic

The way the closest raven's eye kinda twinkles makes it so awesome. Nice work

Spirit Science Promo Spirit Science Promo

Sniff. This is so...........beautiful.

I love your spirit science series. It blows me away at what the human brain and body can do. I really hope you keep at it with that one. I can't wait till the next one comes out, and i really have to thank you. I Tried meditating after i saw your meditation animation. (hee hee) But anyway, keep up the epic work.