Evolvo Evolvo

In all true honesty, I wanted to like this game. I really did. It's got a good concept that draws from the basic premise of Pokemon. But here's the thing, after giving it a try three separate times in about a week, I still didn't like it that much. When you first start off, the little fish is moving at an uncontrollable speed, and cuts through the water like some kind of really fast thing. Now, I'm no bio major, but I'm pretty sure that a little fish couldn't paddle THAT fast with it's little flippers. And on the same note, shouldn't evolving be a good thing that improves you? After I improved my agility, I was slower? Why not just make it so that you're already slow from the start and you get faster with better control over time? Please make a sequel to this, so that you can show us what you're really capable of.

poxpower responds:

I am making a sequel : p
It's almost done now. PM me if you want to beta test it.

Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

Yet another hilariously awesome game by you! i only have 1 complaint....There's two pastry hoop x10 acheivements. One of them is supposed to be pastry hoop x15, because that's how you get the second x10 one. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but it had to be done. :) Anyway, great job, can't wait for another :D

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Creeepy. Is it just me, or when you get to the last orange, you start seeing the faces of your dead opponents in the wall? it might just be a glitch, because in one play i did, the third guy turned into the fourth guy.

Splatters Splatters

Oh, what a splendid game! It's really simple, visually and gameplay-wise, but it honestly doesnt matter. The splatter idea was genius. And the splatter was all colored squares! You took the visuals and premise of the game, and milked the hell out of it. The result is a really addictive game. I didn't even care about the score. I just wanted to upgrade everything. One problem that I did have is that I wanted my fan of bullets to be gigantic. Am I greedy? Of course. But this game was so good that you could understand my lust for more.

Kit and the Octopod Kit and the Octopod

I like this one a lot! Its a really clever take on an action platformer. Most platformers are the same, and its really cool to see one this good. Take out the slight customizing, and its still a great game. The octopod is the perfect kind of thing that is needed in platformers. Not the actual octopod, but the new mechanic that changes the game entirely and gives a different option to take out enemies. The wall running is hella fun too. Its a game that I have absolutely no complaints about.

John Citizen 2 John Citizen 2

There's things that I really like and then there are things that made the game less good. What I like a lot is the Gravity gun. That's awesome. You could base an entire game around it! Its a clever. The problem is, that it's made completely useless by the guns that can actually kill the enemies. If it didnt have the Gravity gun, then it would be a normal game. The fact that the Gravity gun is in here makes it a good game. The fact that its useless takes that goodness away a little bit.

Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup Xtreme 5 Min Shootemup

While it's a beautiful game, I have some slight issues with it. Leveling up felt a little empty. I didnt even know that leveling up was possible until it happened, because its easy to kill the bad guys without leveling up. After a while, it just becomes waiting longer for another column of bullets that you dont actually need. Plus, the homing rockets just weaken the enemies, making this cool-looking tower of bullets even less of a perk of leveling up. If the rockets help, why not just keep the amount of bullets the same? But, I still like it either way, just a few points I felt like making.

Boss Slayer Boss Slayer

Highly Addictive and Hazardous to your Health. Despite my corny quote, I like it. It's fun the first time, and when I played the second time, I tried doing it without maxing out the extra skills, and it was a whole new game that I played. It was really hard because of the choices (or lack of choices) I made. A lovely addition to my favorites list. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Bad Eggs Online 1.5 Bad Eggs Online 1.5

EGG-cellent! :DDDD

Wow, this blew me away! I loved the leveling up system, how you need hits and not wins! The ability to play with a bunch of people was thrilling, and i loved this whole game! Great work, and keep it up!!!

Mouse Nom Nom Nom 1.1 Mouse Nom Nom Nom 1.1

Pretty good.

Pretty good, i enjoyed the gameplay and how well the mouse moves so smoothly. Keep it up!